Information on payment of subsidies:
A project subsidy shall be paid in two instalments. You will receive the advance of 90% after the decree allocating the subsidy has been signed. the Arts Division inspects the settlement file and the remaining balance of 10% will be paid if all conditions are met.
Attention: foreign applicants shall be paid an advance of 70% and a remaining balance of 30%.
What should you do if subsidies are allocated? :